NOT QUITE SURE THE MOTORCYCLE YOU ARE REALLY INTERESTED IN IS RIGHT FOR YOU? A DEMO RIDE MIGHT BE A GREAT WAY TO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE!
Mark’s Motorsports offers conditional Demo Rides to pre-qualified customers only. All Demo Rides are by appointment only, and strictly follow a prescribed, designated course on suburban streets (no off-road or high-way riding).
All Demo Rides are offered based on motorcycle availability and only during regular business hours. Please note that not all motorcycle makes and models are available for Demo Rides.
CALL US AT 860-741-5115 FOR A DEMO APPOINTMENT AND AVAILABILITY.**
We want to ensure a smooth, safe, and enjoyable Demo Ride, so we carefully adhere to the following guidelines:
- Riders MUST be 21 years of age or older.
- Riders MUST have a proper current driver’s license with a motorcycle endorsement.
- Riders MUST provide current motorcycle insurance card listing the demo rider's name as the insured (or current motorcycle registration for MA residents, also listing demo rider's name).
- Riders MUST wear a helmet that meets DOT specifications and protective eye wear.
- Riders MUST wear the proper attire (i.e. no exposed skin): gloves, jacket or long sleeve shirt, long pants (no shorts!), and closed shoes or boots (no flip-flops).
- Riders MUST sign the rider release form provided.
**Mark's Motorsports reserves the right to refuse a Demo Ride to anyone we deem to be unqualified or impaired. All rides are at the sole discretion of Mark's Motorsports, LLC.**