Pre-qualified Demo Rides are offered for a prescribed, designated course, for a limited time, by appointment only.
All Demo Rides are offered based on motorcycle availability and only during regular business hours. Not all motorcycle makes and models are available for Demo Rides.
Please call, 860-741-5115, for appointment and availability.
In order to ensure a smooth and safe Demo Ride we carefully adhere to the following guidelines:
- Rider MUST be 21 years of age or older and have the proper current licensing with motorcycle endorsement.
- Provide current vehicle insurance card listing demo riders name (or current registration for MA residents, also listing demo riders name).
- Wear helmet that meets DOT specifications and protective eyewear.
- Wear proper attire, i.e. but not limited to: long pants, long sleeve shirt and closed shoes or boots.
- Must sign a rider release form.
**Mark's Motorsports reserves the right to refuse a Demo Ride to anyone we deem to be unqualified or impaired. All rides are at the sole discretion of Mark's Motorsports, LLC.**